Skocz do zawartości

Nasza strona utrzymywana jest wyłącznie z reklam. Dlatego prosimy o wyłącznie AdBlocka w przeglądarce podczas korzystania z witryny https://megane.com.pl

Sklep z częściami do Renault - sprawdź iParts.pl

Dziwne dźwięki - megane IV 1,2 130 km

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

After changing, there was already for 3 weeks no such a rattling noise. So it could be really solution for us.

Part No. is on the picture - 130C12345R. This set is used almost on 22 models of renault and dacia.

Try to communicate with your ASO and ask for changing. Probably it might be broken some "tooth"  on tensioner.

left side of engine... open the cap, where you add engine oil... and look in this hole to the left, you will see part of the chain... of course, other parts of the set are hidden (in the middle of engine) and you won´t see them... It is just for the  illustration.  I ´m close to 12.000 and I´m going to change this set in short time. I personally didn´t change so far nothing. Information is from cars where the change was realized.

I really don´t know, if this would be the final solution. But I hope so.

And how do you go about 70 km / h and how the half of the coupling add gas also beats like a windmill wipe the sheet metal.

Because if it was a timing belt it would probably be at a standstill to be heard. I was at a mechanic's friend and as he listened it seemed to me that it was a clutch or rather a dummy. But actually it may be a timing belt. It would be great if the servis solved it. Because I already have enough of that buzz.

of course, it can be clutch, but information delivered to me is that - there is not enough pressure/power that could tighten the chain enough on time.. and it is mostly obvious when you accelerate or breaking by engine going downhill..
look - you dont accelerate pressure is "low", you accelerate pressure is "higher", you dont accelerate and now, pressure is going down, but the stretcher is not able to produce suddenly sufficient pressure on the tensioner (there is something like time gap???...similar to turbo effect - it takes few miliseconds or 1-2 seconds until it is acting) and some "tooth" is going to be broken (this can produce the metal sound or be the cause of this sound) - and this might be the beginning of our problem...
that is for this time all the info I have... now we just need someone, who will go to ASO and ask them to change the part... then, if there will be no unpleasant noise after 2-3 or 4.000 km, we can tell, this was probably the problem... maybe it would be only the half of solution and there will be also the need of changing the clutch... who knows, but we have to start somewhere...

Edytowane przez maydayanthem

I have service on 7th August, they have to connect me any microphones to the chest and listen. I do not know if they will hear something because I put a phone there is a hut and nothing at all. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

• 2 tygodnie później...
They canceled my visit due to the holiday season. So nothing changed in me. But I got a reply from Renault Polska on the complaint information that these voices are not subject to their interventions and any problems the sea solves the service. I stand still in place.And you have some new information. On our site they pour the topic do not know what to do. I think they specifically canceled the visit because they do not want to fix it.
Edytowane przez ENDIPOK55

19 minut temu, ENDIPOK55 napisał:

Który post ? A co masz podobne objawy ? Jak tak to pisz to wszystko Ci opowiem

Objawy mam identyczne a ostatnie posty co są po angielsku to nie czaje, teraz z ASO walczę bo mam stuki z lewej strony przy wyjeżdżaniu w prawo na krawężnik na szarpakach sprawdzali i nigdzie nie ma luzów 

Wiesz co ? My mamy problem z brzęczeniem od skrzyni lub z tamtych stron . Wiem że są podobne przypadki w polsce, hiszpani i Słowacji Piszę z mayday ze słowacji właśnie o tym domyśla się że to brzęczenie być może może być z łańcuszka rozrządu że może się urwać ząbek i robić takie brzęczenie natomiast oby nie ale żadnych stuków od zawieszenia nie słyszę jak wejdziesz sobie chyba na drugą stronę tego forum to jest tam mój link z nagraniem brzęczenia u mnie i brzęczenia mayday ze słowacji. Stoimy narazie w martwym punkcie i nie wiemy co dalej robić z tymi brzęczeniami. Może warto byłoby się kiedyś spotkać i posłuchać naszych dźwięków i ewentualnie razem pojechać do serwisu.