Skocz do zawartości

Nasza strona utrzymywana jest wyłącznie z reklam. Dlatego prosimy o wyłącznie AdBlocka w przeglądarce podczas korzystania z witryny https://megane.com.pl

Sklep z częściami do Renault - sprawdź iParts.pl

Megane forum! - Slovenia

meganeman

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi there,

As DrNo said Megane is realy connecting people:) My name is Oki and I am coming from Slovenian Megane forum http://megane-forum.eu . I think our forums can be a small brotherhood:) connecting two countries with one French masterpiece - Megane.

I will show you my best pictures from my three Renault Meganes:)

For all the other pictures visit this link: All pictures of my Meganes!

Yellow: l.99

meg-pra-za.jpg

White: l.00

meg2-stran.jpg

Megy: l.03

megane2-spre.jpg

Megane Rulz!

Lewy, you are right. That was love on the first sight! Fuego burned me with Renault flames and then yellow megane saved my life (4 stars in crash test) if you haven't seen crashed pictures:(. So I did him a favour and bought his son white Megane who served me well for 5 years and 130k km! Then I bought his doughter I cal Megy:) she will stay with me for a while (I hope!) If i get another car she will be for second (city) car:).

That is my Megane family story, hehe. Hm, yes, maybe I am crazy, hehe.

Bor and you forgot to mention that there are three more Meganes in my girlfriends family:). And one in yours girlfriend family, hehe.

That is the main point, you don't need to worry about mistakes, because we are not Englishmen, that is for us secoond language:) so we will understand eachother, hehe.

About white alu rims, I am selling them for 170 but they are not as white as they were at the beginning:(. The varnish becomes yellow i think because of the sun:(. But you can drive for 80 km on them without tyre:).

Bor and you forgot to mention that there are three more Meganes in my girlfriends family:). And one in yours girlfriend family, hehe.

That is the main point, you don't need to worry about mistakes, because we are not Englishmen, that is for us secoond language:) so we will understand eachother, hehe.

About white alu rims, I am selling them for 170 but they are not as white as they were at the beginning:(. The varnish becomes yellow i think because of the sun:(. But you can drive for 80 km on them without tyre:).

And one at your other cousin family :mrgreen: So all together 9 meganes in out family :)

Have You tryed it? :shock:

No I havent but Colin Mcrea did:)! Those rims are used in 70% in Rally due to 16 legs:) but in WRC they have the same shape but different mixtures, they have them made out of Magnesium:) But in Slovenia many cars race on this rims:).