Skocz do zawartości

Nasza strona utrzymywana jest wyłącznie z reklam. Dlatego prosimy o wyłącznie AdBlocka w przeglądarce podczas korzystania z witryny https://megane.com.pl

Sklep z częściami do Renault - sprawdź iParts.pl

RS 250 Trophy hands-free drivers door unlocking problem

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I'm having a problem with the driver's side door unlocking function - problem is with the hand on/in handle operation ie “handsfree”;  the Key Card unlock works fine.

As the lock black button on the handle works fine when the Key Card is nearby so I figure this rules out the antenna in the handle being faulty (pushing button with KeyCard nearby initiates lock, but does nothing is KeyCard absent)

So I'm thinking the IR transmitter/reciever sub-module on the door handle inside piece is faulty.

To confirm I wanted to use DDT4ALL software and monitor the various inputs on the door; in particular

- antenna does always pick up the Key Card

- IR tran/receiver is not seeing my hand

- the switch associated with the handle position is off when handle in, and on when handle pulled

Looking thru DDT4ALL, I'm thinking the UCH module is where to look, and have focused on the following screens (screen shoot of parts of these screens are attached)

- UCH_BCM95_SES Function_Read_A_AC_General_Handfree_Status_BCM_Input_Output

- UCH_BCM95_SES Function_Read_A_AC_VSC_Input_Status_BCM_Input_Output

If anyone has previously used DDT4ALL (or CLIP) to monitor these door inputs, can you please let me know what you've found   i.e. which screen parameters they are.

Any help greatly appreciated.

UCH_BCM95_SES Function_Read_A_AC_General_Handfree_Status_BCM_Input_Output.png

UCH_BCM95_SES Function_Read_A_AC_VSC_Input_Status_BCM_Input_Output.png